Senior Specialist on M&E (team leader) for immediate full-time position
The CPIU-IFAD intends to recruit a full time Senior Specialist on M&E (team leader), with a strong background in M&E of the impact on internationally funded project implementation, with good knowledge in agriculture development, to undertake the duties for M&E group in the ongoing projects. She/he will take part ofthe CPIU-IFAD team;will take lead responsibility for the M&E component of the ongoing IFAD projects in Moldova.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Senior Specialist will provide support to Project management in all aspects related to monitoring and evaluation activities with the purpose to effectively implement and coordinate the CPIU M&E System. The M&E Senior Specialist will report to the Project director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities are described in the ToR below.
- University degree inEconomics, Management, Sociology, Finance, Statistics, or in fields related to announced vacant position.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in economics, management, finance, monitoring, or in other fields related to the position for which is competing.
- Min. 3 years of experiencein M&E, finance risk evaluations.
- Min 3 years of work experience in the internationally financed projects.
Interested persons should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience. The key criteria for shortlisting are the following:
1. General qualification - 30 points:
2. Specific experience – 40 points:
3. Language skills -10 points:
4. Computer management skills – 20 points
Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection-based on consultants’ qualifications (CQS) method. Detail information on vacant position you will find in ToR:
If you have experience of working in a similar position and want to make an active and lasting contribution on IFAD programme implementation, submit a detailed Curriculum vitae in English, and Letter of expressions of interest in the format proposed in this REOI, and at least three (3) professional reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 17 Dec. 2018 at 16.00 p.m.
Consolidated Programme Implementation Unit (CPIU-IFAD)
Attn: Nadejda Russu, Procurement specialist, of. 1303, bd. Stefan cel Mare și Sfînt, 162,
Chisinau, MD-2004, Republic of Moldova
<<< Inapoi la lista